- Welcome to Devenish Parish Church. The services are being held in the Reade Hall for the immediate future in order to help with social
- Please do not enter the hall if you feel fever, cough, sort throat and shortness of breath or
if you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of Corona virus.
- Please apply social distancing of 2 metres when entering the Reade Hall.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival. (A hands free Dispensing Unit has been provided.)
- Face Masks can be worn
- Do not touch any unnecessary Surfaces.
- Be aware of the 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- Please fill the hall from the front .Families may sit together. The churchwardens will assist with seating arrangements. Please do not leave your seat
during the service.
- A record will be held of everyone attending the service for contact tracing purposes.
- Service sheets will be provided.
- There will be no congregation singing during the Service.
- A Basket/plate will be left in hall porch if you wish to leave you offering or Church envelope.
- Exit after the service, People sitting at the back, please leave first.
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser ,when leaving the hall.
- Do not congregate around the doorway. Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres if talking to others outside the Hall.
Ash Wednesday & Lenten Services
Ash Wednesday is on Wednesday 2nd March 2022 and there will be a service in Devenish Parish Church at 8.00pm. During lent, midweek services will alternate
between Devenish & Boho churches.
Friday 4th March
World Day of Prayer Service in Devenish Parish Church at 8.00pm. Preacher Revd Maureen Desborough.
Tuesday 12th April
Mothers' Union Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday 12th April at 8.00pm and we look forward to a good attendance.
If you want to place a notice on this website then please contact Lynda Collum on +44 2866341770 or use our online