- Welcome to Devenish Parish Church. The services are being held in the Reade Hall for the immediate future in order to help with social
- Please do not enter the hall if you feel fever, cough, sort throat and shortness of breath or
if you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of Corona virus.
- Please apply social distancing of 2 metres when entering the Reade Hall.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival. (A hands free Dispensing Unit has been provided.)
- Face Masks can be worn
- Do not touch any unnecessary Surfaces.
- Be aware of the 2 metre social distancing at all times.
- Please fill the hall from the front .Families may sit together. The churchwardens will assist with seating arrangements. Please do not leave your seat
during the service.
- A record will be held of everyone attending the service for contact tracing purposes.
- Service sheets will be provided.
- There will be no congregation singing during the Service.
- A Basket/plate will be left in hall porch if you wish to leave you offering or Church envelope.
- Exit after the service, People sitting at the back, please leave first.
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser ,when leaving the hall.
- Do not congregate around the doorway. Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres if talking to others outside the Hall.
Ash Wednesday and Lenten
Ash Wednesday is on Wednesday 17th
February 2021 and there will be a service in Devenish Parish Church at 8.00pm. During lent, midweek services will alternate between Devenish and Boho Churches.
A quanity of firewood is for sale with
all monies being donated to Devenish Parish Church. Please telephone David Scott (028) 66341293 OR 07765460370.
If you want to place a notice on this website then please contact Lynda Collum on +44 2866341770 or use our online